Energy Tour Cafe Internships
Check out these Internships:
Business Internship Information
Business Management (2 positions available)
Mission (www.energytourcafe.com) is to provide business support services and learning opportunities to women business owners. Internships provide:
- Opportunity to learn applicable aspects of business development and establishment.
- Opportunity to assist in research of specific and differing business goals and objectives for a wide range of business concepts.
- Participate in general company meetings.
- Work on any assigned team projects.
- Maintain weekly report (emailed or faxed) to supervisor (due each Monday by 9 am)
- Create one new or substantive idea appropriate to implement and strengthen a business.
- Opportunity to work with design, technical, business, and marketing teams in collaborative efforts.
- Take existing media database, verify information and extrapolate contact info Microsoft excel.
- Assist in development, data entry, and dissemination of information to CD (student and participating universities each receive a copy for their own use, as well) regarding media contact groups (TV, radio, Newspaper).
- Assist in data entry of and business groups contact information (Chambers, Professional organizations, etc.) (A substantial portion of this project is complete in Microsoft Excel¡Kfuture interns will update, verify, and research additional areas remaining incomplete)
Candidates should be hardworking, dependable, attentive to detail, willing to learn, strong interest in marketing, research and application.
Hours Per Week: 10 to 15
How to Apply: (Mail or email info below)
1. Cover letter
3. What skills do you offer, or why do you have a special interest in this internship?
4. Include one reference of a professor or previous employer.
In an effort to generate possible employment opportunities and marketing for interns, a special area on our site will feature interns, including names, photos, university name, university contact information, project assigned to each intern, and resume. Press releases will be sent to intern's area media (TV, radio, newspapers) regarding each intern, internship responsibilities and sponsoring university.
(Interns and sponsoring universities may also provide additional addresses, such as hometown or academic newspapers, for additional news release requests.)
Interns may also be invited to business development, networking and marketing meetings provided by city/community groups (in an effort to make the community aware of the interns skills and projects, and to assist interns in practical, application development and training for necessary future business relationship skills).
Internships available for Fall, Spring, and Summer Semester.
Location: Southern California – Inland Empire
Contact: Energy Tour Cafe, POB 1461 Colton CA 92324 (909-714-9339).