Energy Tour Cafe Internships
Check out these Internships:
Journalism Internship Information
Journalism (1 position available)
Mission (www.energytourcafe.com) is to provide business support services and learning opportunities to women business owners.
- Opportunity to learn applicable aspects of business development and establishment.
- Opportunity to assist in research of specific and differing business goals and objectives for a wide range of business concepts.
- Participate in general company meetings.
- Work on any assigned team projects.
- Maintain weekly report (emailed or faxed) to supervisor (due each Monday by 9 am)
- Create or recommend one new or substantive idea appropriate for implementation on web site.
- Help to create and maintain an automated record to track completion of projects assigned (to do list, pending, etc)
- Develop, have approved & meet all deadlines.
- Proofread copy.
- Assist in writing marketing materials.
- Assist other teams and interns (from other depts., such as art/design) in development of other projects, as assigned.
- Compare/Contrast report: Research 5-7 existing newsletter formats, listing strengths and weaknesses of each. From this, present recommended lay-out for newsletter template of site.
- Assist in editing articles submitted for consideration by outside sources.
- Research, layout, design, edit, compile newsletters to display & download on site.
- Write 3-5 feature articles for the web site.
- Prepare press releases and assist in other journalism projects as assigned.
Candidates should be hardworking, dependable, attentive to detail, willing to learn, strong interest in marketing, research and application.
Hours Per Week: 10 to 15
How to Apply: (Mail or email info below)
1. Cover letter
3. What skills do you offer, or why do you have a special interest in this internship?
4. Include one reference of a professor or previous employer.
In an effort to generate possible employment opportunities and marketing for interns, a special area on our site will feature interns, including names, photos, university name, university contact information, project assigned to each intern, and resume. Press releases will be sent to intern's area media (TV, radio, newspapers) regarding each intern, internship responsibilities and sponsoring university. (Interns and sponsoring universities may also provide additional addresses, such as hometown or academic newspapers, for additional news release requests.) Interns may also be invited to business development, networking and marketing meetings provided by city/community groups (in an effort to make the community aware of the interns skills and projects, and to assist interns in practical, application development and training for necessary future business relationship skills).
Internships available for Fall, Spring, and Summer Semester.
Location: Southern California – Inland Empire
Contact: Energy Tour Cafe, POB 1461 Colton CA 92324 (909-714-9339).