Energy Tour Cafe Internships
Check out these Internships:
Marketing Internship Information
Marketing (3 positions available)
Mission (www.energytourcafe.com) is to provide business support services and learning opportunities to women business owners.
- Opportunity to research and apply information in active marketing projects.
- Opportunity to coordinate tasks and projects related to business branding.
- Participate in general company meetings.
- Work on any assigned team projects.
- Maintain weekly report (emailed) to supervisor (due each Monday by 9 am)
- Create or recommend one new or substantive idea appropriate for implementation on web site.
- Research and report on 2 marketing trends, both on the Internet and through other resources (direct mail, advertising in journals, billboards, TV, radio, etc.) comparing, costs, audience target, lead-time, etc.
- Develop personal interaction with current and future clients, possible business partners and associates.
- Develop 1-3 PowerPoint presentations to utilize at trade shows. (one with general audience appeal, others to targeted groups)
- Assist in the creative development of marketing materials (with other dept interns, such as design/art/media/journalism)
- Organize, file, and maintain office documents and materials
- Establish (with other interns) & maintain organized, automated record system of contacts.
- Maintain (w/other groups) a master lists of to-do projects, completion of projects and meetings.
- Create proposal for flash or film presentation (to work in conjunction with media/journalism interns)
- Assist other team members in development of master data file (media resources, business groups, professional organizations, etc.) on Microsoft Excel. (Copy of final CD will be provided to intern, as well as sponsoring university).
- Other projects as assigned.
Candidates should be hardworking, dependable, attentive to detail, willing to learn, strong interest in marketing, research and application.
Hours Per Week: 10 to 15
How to Apply: (Mail or email info below)
1. Cover letter
3. What skills do you offer, or why do you have a special interest in this internship?
4. Include one reference of a professor or previous employer.
In an effort to generate possible employment opportunities and marketing for interns, a special area on our site features interns, including names, photos, university name, university contact information, project assigned to each intern, and resume. Press releases will be sent to media in intern's location (TV, radio, newspapers) regarding each intern, internship responsibilities and sponsoring university. (Interns and sponsoring universities may also provide additional addresses, such as hometown or academic newspapers, for additional news release requests.) Interns may also be invited to business development, networking and marketing meetings provided by city/community groups (in an effort to make the community aware of the interns skills and projects, and to assist interns in practical, application development and training for necessary future business relationship skills.)
Internships available for Fall, Spring, and Summer Semester.
Location: Southern California – Inland Empire
Contact: Energy Tour Cafe, POB 1461 Colton CA 92324 (909-714-9339).