Energy Tour Cafe Internships
Check out these Internships:
Newsletter Internship Information
Newsletter (1 position available)
Mission (www.energytourcafe.com) is to provide business support services and learning opportunities to women business owners.
- Opportunity to learn applicable aspects of business development and establishment.
- Opportunity to assist in research of specific and differing business goals and objectives for a wide range of business concepts.
- Participate in general company meetings.
- Work on assigned individual or team projects.
- Maintain weekly report (emailed) to supervisor (due each Monday by 9 am)
- Create or recommend one new or substantive idea appropriate for newsletter.
- Research and report on 5 on-line newsletters; comparing, costs, audience target, topics covered.
- Develop interaction with current & future clients, possible business partners and associates.
- Develop 6 newsletters for posting on site (for Consumers and general reading).
- Develop 6 eBlasts for member lists.
- Organize, file, and maintain office documents and materials, as needed.
- Other projects as assigned.
Candidates should be hardworking, dependable, attentive to detail, willing to learn, strong interest in marketing, research and application.
Hours Per Week: 10 to 15
How to Apply: (Mail or email info below)
1. Cover letter
3. What skills do you offer, or why do you have a special interest in this internship?
4. Include one reference of a professor or previous employer.
In an effort to generate possible employment opportunities and marketing for interns, a special area on our site will feature interns, including names, photos, university name, university contact information, project assigned to each intern, and resume. Press releases will be sent to intern's area media (TV, radio, newspapers) regarding each intern, internship responsibilities and sponsoring university. (Interns and sponsoring universities may also provide additional addresses, such as hometown or academic newspapers, for additional news release requests.) Interns may also be invited to business development, networking and marketing meetings provided by city/community groups (in an effort to make the community aware of the interns skills and projects, and to assist interns in practical, application development and training for necessary future business relationship skills).
Internships available for Fall, Spring, and Summer Semester.
Location: Southern California – Inland Empire
Contact: Energy Tour Cafe, POB 1461 Colton CA 92324 (909-714-9339).